To see what's been going on around the Point such as restaurant openings, new area attractions, special rental offers, area-wide special events, updates on changes and improvements to the vacation homes, etc, please click on any of the newsletter links listed below.
October 2022 -- New fireplace for Bay View at the Point, Winter Fun, Final Summer 2023 opening at the Beach House, Bowling Anyone?, Your own private winter cottage, Wine tasting, Instacart is now available at the Point, Need room for up to 20 guests?
August 2022 -- Private tours with Kon Tiki Charters, Book your next vacation home directly with us to save big $, New playground equipment at the beach, Winter fun, and Wine, beer, cider & whisky tasting . . .
June 2022 -- New Businesses Open, Hi-chairs added to the larger homes, July 4th Week 2023 is open, New front deck on Bay View at the Point
April 2022 -- Boat Rentals, New Stores Opening at the Point, Renovations at some of the vacation homes, Our new contact information . . .
- February 2022 -- Sodus Bay Outfitters Opening Soon, Need room for 20 guests?, Labor Day Weekend Fireworks . . .
- November 2021 -- The Point received a facelift, Winter Fun, Bayside Getaway gets new fireplace . . .
- September 2021 -- New wine tasting room opens, Kayak rentals delivered to your cottage, Sodus Point history . . .
- July 2021 -- Labor Day Fireworks and Car Parade, Historic Lighthouse Puzzle, last minute openings . . .
- May 2021 -- So Many Improvements around the Point, Go Fly a Kite day, Local Fun, Tiki Bar coming to the Point, Summer Concert are Back at the Lighthouse . . .
- March 2021 -- DisBatch Brewing Co is coming, Camp Beechwood, Electric Vehicle Charging station at the Point . . .
- December 2020 -- New Kayak and Canoe launch opens on South Ontario St, Help the Scouts go to summer camp, Upgrades completed at some of the homes . . .
- October 2020 -- Winter Fun, Holidays at the Point, Summer openings . . .
- August 2020
- June 2020
- February 2020
- November 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- February 2019